It is often said that Delta Goodrem is blessed with the best hair in all of Australia. One of the famous actress and singer in the world, she is arguably more known for the beautiful Delta Goodrem hair than her other talents. Every now and then she comes out with her new eventful hair color, style, extensions, that leave her fans in awe. People genuinely love the way she gets her hair done and love to copy them. There are a number of different hairstyles that she has had over the past few years. Let us have a go through at some of them.
- Half-up Half-down Hairstyle with Bangs: This is one of the hairstyles that every young woman has tried to copy in some way or the other. This half up half down hairstyle looks amazing on Delta Goodrem. The bangs through the center gave the face a unique look finishing off with the curly hair down. If you’re up for a casual outing, this is the best you can go for.
- Classy Straight Haircut: Although this is a rather straight forward hairdo, people often get them wrong. Delta Goodrem has aced this straight haircut with the elegance of her blonde hair. A simple but rather stylish hair can be done by almost anyone for a party or outing.
- Fascinating Long Curls with Braids: Delta Goodrem usually prefers these types of hairstyles on special occasions, like the award shows or a red carpet. The essence of this hairstyle lies in the loose ended curls at the bottom which are well supported with the dense braids at the top. The thick braid can give a look of a crown if properly made. For all those women with thick dense hair, this is the hairstyle to try.
- 2014 Medium Wavy Haircut: Delta Goodrem was the stardom at The Great Gatsby, Australian premier with her medium wavy hairdo. She rounded it off with a hairband having an elegant black bow in the center. You might wonder that this will not suit you but believe me, this haircut will suit any face shape.
- Center-parted Long Curls with Headband: Although she did not continue this hairstyle for long, but Delta aced here boho look. With the aid of a floral hairband that is well decorated with small flowers, Delta was able to handle the hair very efficiently. This kind of hairstyle is ideal for a vacation outing or holiday.
- Shoulder Length waves: You would’ve known by now that Delta goes for a completely new hairstyle each time she enters an event. At the 2nd Annual Australian Film Awards, she came up with medium length wavy haircut that were up to her shoulders. The curls gave it a rather messy appearance, that somehow looked incredibly good on her.
- Voluminous Long Curls: In case you have considerably thinner hair, no need to worry at all. Delta has shown her fans that she can actually ace the long curls too. The best part about this hairstyle is the voluminous curls that can give you a beautiful appearance whenever you step on the field.